Zidua® PRO Powered by Kixor® Herbicide
For the fastest and most complete burndown with long-lasting, broad-spectrum residual control, send in Zidua PRO herbicide from BASF. It delivers fast and complete burndown, plus long-lasting residual control, and it’s a convenient premix formulation with no planting restrictions on most soils.
Connect with your local rep
Get product advice and consultation from your BASF Representative.
Benefits of Zidua® PRO Powered by Kixor® Herbicide
- Fastest and most complete burndown powered by Kixor® herbicide
- Long-lasting residual control
- Broad-spectrum weed control in one convenient jug
How Zidua PRO Powered by Kixor Herbicide Works
Grow clean fields with a powerful 1-2-3 punch.
- The three sites of action in Zidua® PRO herbicide work in concert with each other to provide overlapping weed protection. It contains one of the same active ingredients as found in our Sharpen® herbicide, Pursuit® herbicide and Zidua herbicide.
- Research shows Zidua PRO herbicide delivers 3-5 times faster burndown than its competitors, plus long-lasting residual control for some of the toughest weeds, including Palmer amaranth and waterhemp.
- There’s no soybean planting interval in most soils. You can plant your beans and spray Zidua PRO herbicide the same day — something you can’t do with 2,4-D herbicides. The product label contains details on each soil type.
- It’s a solution for any soybean system as it works with Roundup Ready®, LibertyLink®, Non-GMO and Roundup Ready 2 Xtend®, and in conventional tillage, no-till and reduced-till systems.
Always read and follow label directions.