Flo Rite® 1197 Plantability Polymer
This advanced seed coating solution from BASF delivers agronomic value for growers and seed companies alike, with features combine to help growers farm more efficiently and maximize yields and profits.
Benefits of Flo Rite® 1197 Plantability Polymer
- Improved flowability
- Increased AI retention
- Increased seed drop accuracy
How Flo Rite® 1197 Plantability Polymer Works
Flo Rite 1197 protects your seed coating investment with technology that improves the adhesion of actives on the seed where they belong. Not only does Flo Rite reduce dust-off, it also improves seed flow and increases seed drop efficiency by reducing skips and doubles.
- Improves adhesion of actives to reduce dust-off
- Enhances worker and producer safety
- Preserves value of seed treatments
- Compatible with major fungicides, insecticides, inoculants and colorants
- Improves seed flow through planter and reduces skips or doubles
- Improves flow and handling through seed treaters
- Provides more uniform coverage of treatments
- Creates smoother seed surface and improved appearance
- Reduces stickiness, seed bridging and clumping
- Helps increase seed flow during conditioning
- Improves handling following seed treatment
- Low, uniform application rate
- Eliminates need for multiple pumps and applications
- Water based, neutral pH and low viscosity
- Cleans up easily
Always read and follow label directions.